At our Orange County, N.Y. firm, a client charged with assault offenses can rely on our attorneys to provide skill and experience from the moment our client retains us. We provide an aggressive defense against any charges related to assault, including:
- Juvenile Assault cases where a client is prosecuted in a juvenile court.
- Aggravated Assault cases that can carry serious consequences, including prison time, fines, probation, or community service, both felony and misdemeanor.
- Assault with a Deadly Weapon charges that can drastically alter your life, where the consequences can result in a lengthy prison term, even with a first time conviction.
- Domestic Assault charges, a crime that can come with severe penalties, and other consequences such as mandatory counseling or restraining orders.
- Sexual Assault crimes, where the defendant may be in need of a complex and delicate defense to avoid peripheral consequences associated with the accusation outside of the life-changing penalties that can result from the charges.
- Vehicular Assault charges, which can lead to serious jail time, restricted driving privileges, steep fines, and much more.
Blustein, Shapiro, Rich & Barone, LLP, includes many experienced assault attorneys – many who are former assistant district attorneys – to assist you and provide the necessary skills to craft a strong criminal defense against either misdemeanor or felony assault charges. Contact us today to consult with a professional that can provide a defense specifically tailored to your situation.