At Blustein, Shapiro, Rich & Barone, LLP, our Middletown NY, Newburgh NY, and Orange County NY divorce attorneys approach the divorce process proactively, with your best interests at the core of what we do. Our team understands how deeply a divorce can affect you and your children. We can help you find workable solutions as you transition into your new phase of life.
Several of your concerns may include:
- How will we split up our property and/or our debt?
- Will I be able to support myself?
- How do I protect my relationship with my children?
- Where will I live?
- Where will my children live?
- How do I prevent my spouse or domestic partner from moving our assets?
We advocate for both men and women, and carefully mediate or litigate to protect your interests. We also handle same-sex divorces and GLBT-related prenuptial agreements.
At Blustein, Shapiro, Rich & Barone, LLP, we help our clients with compassionate and supportive guidance when it is needed most. However complicated your case, our skilled divorce attorneys can help. Contact us today.